Google Search

Custom Search

Google Search Result

Lelong.com.my

Lelong.com.my was found in year 1988 by Interbase Reseources Sdn. Bhd. (http://www.lelong.com.my/) The website set up for the e-commerce purpose. Initially, the website starting with consumer-to-consumer (C2C) basis which means the user of the website can sell their things through lelong.com.my. While the things had been posted up to the public, anyone can bid for the price to buy the particular item. However, lelong.com.my is now switch to Business-to-business (B2B) basis which the owner of the website will selling the goods from a corporate of business firm to all the consumers. Most probably, the website have 13 million page view per month. It is consider a high page view website in Malaysia.



For the layout of the website, it has alot of advertisement around the corner. Lelong.com.my also provide the search engine to serach some particular items easily from the particular website. Moreover, lelong.com.my also provide forum to the user to discuss about the products.

2 comments:

Smoke said...

A nice article on lelong.com.my Very informative.

By the way, those who would like to 'add some new features' to lelong.com.my can try out my Lelong Greasemonkey script.

Ecommerce developer said...

Nice articles and i think Lelong.com.my is providing a best ecommerce solution for customers, because customers are need good solution and satisfaction. so to providing the ecommerce solution for customers needs. thanks for your wonderful sharing.