Google Search

Custom Search

Google Search Result

Who am I?

Who am I? This is a very serious and important question. I am the most handsome guy in my family. Why? This is because all my family members are girl. (Except my father and little brother) My name is Chun Yan, now study in University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), Sungai Long Campus. Playing computer games, studying (non fiction and non academic), listening for music (romantic and love song) are my lovely activities. The top 5 websites I most visit are www.friendster.com, www.hotmail.com, www.yahoo.com, www.pbebank.com, and www.amway2u.com. Normally, I surf friendster website to get to know about the friends’ news. My secondary and university friends will pose and upload their latest news and photos to share with others. Besides that, I use hotmail and yahoo to check my e-mail and use public bank e-banking service to settle the bills, tuition fees and make payment. Lastly, the most websites I visited among top 5 websites is Amway website. Why…? It is because that is my company’s website. Usually I order product, check the business volume; get to know about the Amway latest news through the websites. If you want to make your life better, come to join us.

No comments: